Elite Industries Ltd offers a reliable professional service for all your Roller Shutter door needs from industrial shutters to roller garage doors. … Elite Industries was established in Newhaven, East Sussex in 2011 and Managing Director, Gary Walsh has over 15 years of experience in the Industrial Door Industry.
- Manage all operations according to required safety measures.
- Maintain record of everyday readings for all compressors and processing equipment and ensure optimal level of production.
- Monitor all plant production and processing equipment’s.
- Resolve all operating issues in same and perform regular periodic maintenance on all equipment.
- Collaborate with contractors and vendors for all activities.
- Manage all communication on operation issues between management and coworkers.
- Provide training to all contractors and vendors and participate in safety meetings.
- Monitor all safety issues for company safety supervisor.
- Prepare and submit all purchase order requisitions and maintain all plant operations and ensure compliance to all policies and regulations.
- Ensure work site free of any wastage and maintain neat and clean plant site.
- Manage all boilers and associate auxiliary equipment and maintain all plant operations.
- Maintain all boiler operations safely and manage all power consumption.
- Manage all plant operation and emission data and maintain safety and efficiency in plant and provide training to all subordinates.
- Supervise efficient operations of all plant equipment.
- Perform troubleshoot to identify and resolve all issues efficiently and assist to read all meters and gauges at regular intervals.
- Maintain record of all data from equipment such as operation, fuel consumed and all voltage base.
- Manage all rotational shifts and assist to reassemble all machines and complete all maintenance work.
- Resolve all issues and inspect and perform tests on all machine parts and supervise all repair activities and ensure all repair and operations according to required procedures.
- Install and perform repair on all plant equipment according to production specifications and prepare record of all production and maintain all product equipment.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum Diploma in relevant course
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience in operations/maintenance of a power plant or related industry
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: