UNITED GYPSUM INVESMENT LTD IS LOOKING FOR A MINING ENGINEER
United Gypsum Investment Ltd is the first and only company to manufacture and distribute the widest variety of gypsum related products and accessories in Zambia.
We are currently looking to hire a Mining Engineer to be stationed at our Monze Mine Site.
KPA/I`s (Key Performance Areas/ Indictors)
- Developing detailed designs for the Plant and mineral extraction.
- Manage maintenance activities on site in order to attain targeted production schedule.
- Responsible for mineral extraction, production and Plant operations.
- Confer and advise management on best and efficient ways to maximize production.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree or Masters in mining Engineering
- Must be a member of EIZ
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, demonstrated practical mining experience and Plant Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot process issues and optimize maintenance activities efficiently.