• Ensure the update of job cards, outstanding job lists and monthly audits
• Ensure the completion of all outstanding work according to Work Plan.
• File relevant documentation
• Spares critical list and procurement of spares.
• Conduct gate keeping meetings
Conduct Plant Maintenance:
• Implement plant Planned maintenance programme and
• Identify corrective maintenance work to be done on plant items.
• Conduct the planned maintenance activities as planned
• Ensure approval is obtained before data capture of the job cards.
• Ensure that all Weighing instruments (scales, load cells and balances) are calibrated and serviced as per plan.
• Timeous response and work completed according to job card.
• Ensure relevant company policies, work procedures and standing instructions comply with set company policies.
• Report manage and control uncompleted breakdowns within set time.
• Ensure the documentation is complete on appropriate spares list.
• Ensure job cards raised for any faults not attended to.
• Ensure that job completed in set/planned time and to good engineering standards.
Time Management & Projects Management:
• Manage good time keeping and attendances of meetings.
• Control and report of non-attendances for duties.
• Evaluate possible cost saving and implementations of cost saving.
• Report on daily plan.
• Coordinate all general projects done on site and make sure they are done according to engineering and regulatory standards.
• Supervision and monitoring of all contractors while on site carrying out projects.
• Ensure that Permit to work procedure is followed on all work done on site by contractors and departments.
• Ensure high level of customer service in the engineering and production team.
• Attend to the Tinting machines countrywide
• Artisans are responsible for training of all Trainee Assistants.
Quality & SHE:
• Ensure that ISO 9001 systems and procedures are in place and effective.
• Implement a Process Safety Management system which will prepare the site to respond to unexpected release of chemical and energy from the processes in Dulux Botswana facility
• Ensure compliance to AkzoNobel HSE&S standards and procedures
• Attend monthly safety meetings and participate in safety audits.