Define scope of work, man hours, spare parts and other resources (services….) to execute the maintenance activities of equipment taking into account the technical standards with the aim of implementing the activities efficiently and comply with safety and environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in both plant and department safety initiatives. Through planning activities, drive safety improvement in the plant.
- Contributes to reducing and eliminating unsafe acts and conditions for workers, contractors and equipment, by supporting safety programs and the application of appropriate techniques and safe work practices.
- With input from Inspector, Execution and Production Departments, schedules and prepares all maintenance operations (weekly electrical/ instrumentation maintenance program, annual shut downs)
- Maintains and updates the preventive maintenance program and its master schedule
- Plans major equipment annual overhauls.
- Collects and handles all work requests and checks for information accuracy.
- Manages maintenance scheduled backlog.
- Analyses maintenance work; follow up the availability of spares, tools and equipment’s required.
- Prepares time and cost estimates for work orders in consultation with executors.
- Defines the specifications of the work contracted with electrical and mechanical heads.
- Maintains updates information on SAP.
- Generate specifications for the purchase of parts required.
- Updates work plans (Job plans)
- Support periodically reviews on the minimum stock of spare parts.
- Coordination of resources according to plant strategy.
- Maintains close communication with planning and mechanical execution areas.
- Assist Method Manager to Manages general and specific technical documentation
- Assists with analysis of plant/ Equipment defects with view to ensuring that maintenance practices comply with MSD/ Quality Assurance Standards.
- Assists with preparation of maintenance budgets and follows them up.
- Keeps himself/herself informed of general practices so as to ensure “on call-duty”.
- Perform any other duties assigned by N+1 not listed in this job description but which by its nature is found to have an impact on the overall performance of the department or the company.
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, B.Sc. or is equivalent in Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in manufacturing industries as a Planner/ Executor.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical system
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .