Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To vet the scanned Loan documents. Capture/update customer details and create loan accounts for onward credit scoring.
Loan Processing 90%
- Ensure that all Loans i.e. customer/ Staff loan applications and overdrafts are processed within the agreed SLA for all the branches in your cluster.
- Monitor and manage CRB requests on daily basis
- Bulk SAP Processing and Staff Advances
- SAP reconciliation daily
- Query resolution and other loans queries from Branches
- Management of Skeletal accounts and data sheets
- STO Maintenance upon receiving requests from collections
- Authentication of accounts In credit i.e. UA08 Report-Accounts in credit and Nil Balances
- Reconciliations of suspense accounts for Loan refinancing and Electronic fund transfers
- Authorisations/Dropping of Overdraft
- Ensure all applications received comply with policy guidelines
- Maintain a diary system to ensure that conditions of sanction are compliant with and reviews are done in a timely manner i.e. Staff loans, Cash covered overdrafts etc.
- Monitor clearance of excesses on Staff accounts.
- General Filing.
- Provide daily statistics for Productivity measuring tool.
- Review all Staff applications and conduct a full assessment. Decline any cases that do not meet policy requirement. Escalate cases to supervisor/Credit Operations Manager
- Keep, and sustain a consistent MI showing trends, volumes, TAT, WIP management in your area of operation.
- Any other duties assigned to you by the Manager-Loans, Invoicing and Staff Accounts.
Risk & Control 10%
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Absa Operational Risk Framework and internal Absa Policies and Standards .
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .