- Company: Namo Computers
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Full Job Description
Namo Computer LTD Processional Services is Is One Of The Leading Importer And Distributor Of Computer Components, Peripherals And Accessories In LUSAKA (ZAMBIA). Our technicians know Computer technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
Essential Job Functions :
- Test, troubleshoot, and diagnose computer hardware failures
- Replace, adjust and/or repair faulty components
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions/diagrams
- Perform data input of required material
- Perform quality inspections for all completed processes
- Read and interpret schematic diagrams and technical manuals
- Research and order parts required for individual repairs
- Provide feedback to supervisors of any observed trends or unusual failure conditions
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including quality control support and/or clean-up activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred 2 years related experience.
- Experience in computer troubleshooting and repair, down to the subassembly level, including but not limited to the removal and replacement of hard drives, memory, modems, motherboards, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows
- Possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skills
- Effective written & oral communication skills
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
- Must be able to lift 12 pounds to a height of 5 feet
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Our repair technicians perform bench technician work (no traveling, no customer calls). Applicants must be positive, dependable, and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new products are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability.
All applicants to Namo Computers Connect are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Namo Computers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.