Jobs at:KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company
Deadline of this Job:
07 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
Laboratory Chemical Analyst will provide technical, classical and instrumental analytical chemistry, specific to metals and minerals analysis and /or water analysis.
• Responsible for testing all parameters of incoming raw materials
• Responsible for sample and formula testing of materials
• Cleaning, preparing and sterilizing materials and equipment for laboratory work
• Laboratory services in ensuring technical and methodological standard parameters.
• Other related work as assigned by the supervisor
• Required Skills and Competencies
• Grade Twelve with five O’ level which must include English
• Diploma or degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, environmental science, or related field
• Analytical skills and proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• High attention to detail, organization, and follow-through
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]