Assist with the monitoring of plant process lines and participate in troubleshooting if required to ensure plant operations are effectively executed and production targets are achieved .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine process checks, ensure that sensors are working properly in all plant units and prepare detailed process reports.
- Conduct process tests and studies and assist in recommendations for improvement in processes based on test results
- Assist in carrying out detailed analysis of key process trends, developments and changes in equipment performance behaviors in Dangote Cement Plant production processes.
- Assist with the coordination of operations at machine and equipment at start up sites.
- Assist with production conditions for new or modified installations under supervision of the Senior Manager- Process / Production.
- Assist with overseeing the proper maintenance activities to ensure operations are executed effectively.
- Liaise with Central Control Room Operators to ensure effective and efficient execution of plant operations.
- Prepare detailed reports on the work undertaken in a clear and concise manner
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Process & Production / Senior Manager Process/ Production.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in the Cement or Lime Industry.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .