AB Bank Zambia is currently undergoing a considerable enhancement of its brand image, as well as expanding the range of products and channels offered. In order to support us in this journey, we are currently inviting applications for the position of Junior Branch Administration Assistant to join our 400 staff members.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is ready to take up an exciting challenge in a fast paced environment of a growing Bank, willing to meet deadlines and develop professionally in an international environment.
In this position you will report to the Branch Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing and Updating consumption templates for all of the Branch inventory and submitting monthly reports on usage of supplies to the Administration department
- Checking Branch facilities every morning to ensure everything is working accordingly and reporting any faults via AB Bank’s online support platform
- Supervising the Office Assistants in order to ensure that the Branch is spotlessly clean at all times
- Recordkeeping of receipts and transporting of assets, inventory and any other office supply to and from the branch for periodic inspections by the Administration, Audit and Finance departments
- Managing the maintenance of the Branch vehicles
- Managing the car transport schedule
- Managing petty cash disbursements in accordance with procedures
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelors Degree in information systems, accounting, finance, business administration or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution
- Accurate data entry skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English and Nyanja or Bemba
- Good organization skills
- Inventory management skills
How to Apply
Applicants must submit an application letter clearly stating why they would be best suited for the position and also send their Curriculum Vitae attaching qualifications by following https://hr.abbank.co.zm by 17:00hrs on 15th December, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your applications!