IT Support Officer
Jobs at:Juba Transport Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a qualified individual to fill the position of IT Support Officer
Responsible for installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
• Identifying hardware and software solutions.
• Logging and processing support calls
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, phones, scanners, etc
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
• Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log into company databases
• Provide technical support for SAP
• Monitor SAP systems performance
• Manage SAP user accounts
• Solving password problems
• Talking to computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
• Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
• Repairing equipment and replacing parts
• Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures, or fittings
• Maintaining records of software licences
• Managing stocks of equipment, consumables, and other supplies
Qualification and Requirements:
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Degree in computer science or information technology.
• Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
• Not less than 2 years’ prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
• Not less than 2 years strong technical skills in implementation and support of SAP.
• SAP Basis Certified.
• Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
• Knowledge of PABX telephone systems.
• Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]
Advert will close on 14th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.