Jobs at:Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder will be responsible for processing Insurance claims and all related claimable event processes.
• Timely Collection of insurance supporting documentation. Preparation and dispatch of letters to the Employers and follow up for feedback for potential insurance claimable events. Enhance relationships with stakeholders
• Correct & timely capture of Funeral Insurance Policies, completeness of documentation and follow up on corrective action
• Timely handling and processing of Insurance claims (Credit Life & Funeral)
• Maintenance of support documentation for claims made and Insurance Files.
• Correct computation and preparation of Insurance refunds and timely dissemination of information to clients due for insurance refunds.
• Handling of Branch and other unit/departments insurance queries, timely escalation and resolution. Timely escalation of internal queries and follow up on resolution.
• Ensure all claimable events (Credit Life) have been assigned the correct insurance codes; before and after claim process. Update and circulate insurance claims processed report, insurance refunds call report, funeral insurance report. Preparation of weekly, monthly and any other reports
• Review of call centre reports to identify claimable and non-claimable events. Forward non claimable event to the appropriate unit.
Minimum Entry Requirements
The following are the minimum entry requirements for the role:
Required qualifications and experience
• Degree in Insurance or National Insurance Diploma
• Excellent communication and listening skills;
• Good numerical, analytical and accounting skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Problem solving skills;
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Qualities
• Ability to work well with minimum supervision;
• Proactive and self-motivated;
• Attention to detail ;
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae by email to the Manager – HR ( [email protected] )