NATIONAL PENSION SCHEME AUTHORITY
The National Pension Scheme Authority (NAPSA) wishes to recruit for the position of Information Systems Auditor to be based at Head Office. Interested applicants who meet the required competences are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidates will be expected to have demonstrable competencies relevant to the job.
1.0 Information Systems Auditor – NPS04 (Permanent and Pensionable): Head Office
1.1 Main Purpose of Job
The Information Systems Auditor’s responsibility is to perform a detailed evaluation of the internal control and audit review of computer information systems, and ensure development and maintenance of audit software. Additionally, the position provides support to information systems users on operational issues that require solutions for enhanced efficiency in service delivery.
1.2 Key Responsibilities
- a) Ensures a review of information control for the organisation’s system operating procedures, backup and disaster recovery, communication control, security systems and system maintenance, to avoid system breakdowns is effectively conducted;
- b) Coordinates the preparation of memorandum of audit finding, to ensure adequate documentation exists to support all the completed audits and conclusions;
- c) Trains other audit staff on the use of computerised audit techniques and methods for ease in the use of the techniques;
- d) Assesses all NAPSA’s internal control procedures and security for the systems which are under development, and upgrade them to current versions for enhanced efficiency and ease in use;
- e) Researches on relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems in use in the industry, in order to recommend upgrades where applicable;
- f) Consults with administrators and staff on the operational issues in the use of computer information systems to ensure appropriate solutions are developed and implemented to address the issues.
1.3 Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with Credit or better including English and Mathematics;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or relevant equivalent professional qualification where applicable;
- CISA/CIA/CISM Certification;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Computer Assisted Application Testing (CAAT) in a reputable commercial/financial institution.
Your application letter should be accompanied by a CV and copies of relevant certificates and should also specify your contact address and telephone number(s).
Application letters should be addressed to:
Director Human Resources and Administration National Pension Scheme Authority Levy Business Park Church Road P.O. Box 51275 LUSAKA
The closing date of receipt of applications is Tuesday, 21st September, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
ANY FORM OF LOBBYING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AND ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS INDICATED ABOVE WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
BE SMART, SECURE YOUR FUTURE