- Performance management- deliver performance management programs that drive a high-performance culture.
- Learning and development- implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs
- Recruitment and Selection- direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures
- Human resources policy- develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Report and management of human resource metrics- produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, etc.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings
- And all the applicable responsibility of the HR
- A tertiary qualification in human resource management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within the HR environment.
Method of Application
Mostly Kitwe residents are encouraged to apply
Please send your CV’S by email:
or you can bring it in person
GPS Experience in GPS installation and do maintenance for GPS system as well as solve GPS’s offline