Reports to: Managing Director
The job holder will be responsible for the provision of leadership in the management of human resource and administration functions.
- Provide input in the development of the overall Bank business strategy, and coordinate the development and execution of the HR and Administration Department;
- Implement and revise the Bank’s compensation programme;
- Develop and conduct regular revisions to human resource and administration policies and procedures;
- Develop a performance management system;
- Create a conducive working environment that supports high performance;
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of change management strategies;
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly reports for the Department;
- Develop and implement employee relationship management systems;
- Coordinate staff training and development;
- Direct recruitment and selection processes;
- Approve and monitor the Bank’s insurance portfolio;
- Oversee maintenance, transport, and security;
- Review and approve all lease arrangements for office accommodation;
- Oversee general office support services;
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent, with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration, Social Science or any relevant equivalent degree.
- A Master’s degree in human resource management or any related field is an added advantage.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management with a valid practicing license.
- Not less than eight (8) years of HR generalist and strategy formulation experience at senior management level in a reputable organization.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit application letters, enclosing their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their certificates to: The Managing Director, Development Bank of Zambia, P.O Box 33955, Lusaka. The closing date for receiving applications is 8th January 2021, and envelopes should be clearly marked with the position being applied for.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]