Front Desk Agent
Jobs at:The Cubes Apartments
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Front Desk Agent
Performs front desk agent responsibilities as needed to process guests expediently including but not limited to checking guest into hotel, responding to guest questions, resolving guest problems/complaints, answering telephone, making guest reservations, and checking guests out of hotel.
• Welcome guests and visitors to the front lobby of the facility, record their information and choose a room or rooms for them based on their needs.
• Coordinate solutions quickly when guests experience problems in their room by working with housekeeping and/or service staff.
• 3.Collect the guest’s payment using either credit/debits cards, cash or checking account information for rooms at the end of each stay and ask for a room deposit when necessary.
• Settle the facility register at the end of each shift or day by counting the drawer, printing receipts and running financial activity reports.
• Ensure that extra services ordered by the guests, such as alcoholic drinks, entertainment and food, are properly accounted for and charged on the final bill.
• Communicate with other hotel staff, such as housekeeping or maintenance, when rooms are ready to be cleaned or repaired in preparation for a new guest.
• Keep the hotel lobby area inviting and clean by vacuuming, dusting, setting up welcome supplies and other various duties.
• Manage and process all guest mail, coordinate with staff to ensure prompt services to guests.
• Greet all guests pleasantly and recognize various guest programs and ensure availability of all services to customers.
• Administer all payments from guests either at registrations or check out and maintain records of all receipts and manage currency exchange for guests as per requirement.
• Supervise efficient working of all agents at front desk and assign special tasks to all individuals and ensure efficiency in working at all times.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]