Jobs at:Essential Commodities LTD
Deadline of this Job:
25 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Apply thorough record keeping skills.
• Monitor fish behavior and note any abnormalities
• Co-ordinate routine maintenance on systems and equipment.
• Monitor routine cleaning as necessary on a regular basis.
• Follow feed charts according to plan. Monitor and report feed inventory.
• Organize and maintain hatchery tools, equipment and grounds; respond to alarms; identify safety hazards and recommend remedies and/or take appropriate action.
• Assist with fish transfers.
• Assist with brood stock sorting and spawning according to protocols.
• Keep up to date with changing protocols as improvements are made and make suggestions for improvements.
• Assist with environmental, water quality testing to stay within established parameters. This includes water flows to tanks and systems.
• Work in other site areas as directed.
• Fish Husbandry.
• Work Ethic.
• Record Keeping.
• Attention to Detail.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• A relevant degree and at least two years experience in a similar role
• Employment Type
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date: 25th May, 2022