Jobs at:ZIRCON Energy Solutions Limited
Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ZIRCON is inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, self-motivated, and experienced persons to fill the following position to be based at its office in Northmead. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Handling petty cash
• Preparation of weekly/monthly budgets
• Document all transactions and allocate to entry accounts
• Bank Statement reconciliations
• Statutory return filing and payments (NAPSA, PAYE, VAT, NHIMA)
• Debt Control
• Ensuring all compliance documents are in place such as EIZ, NCC, ZPPA, CEEC, PACRA, ZRA, NAPSA, WORKERS COMPENSATION, FIRE CERTIFICATE AND BUSINESS LEVY, MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE
• Assisting with arranging transport for staff members.
• Preparation of Monthly, Half-yearly and Yearly financial reports
• Undertake other duties as assigned.
• Analytical skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• ZICA Technician / ACCA Part 1 / CIMA Part 1.
• Minimum of three (3) years proven relevant experience in a similar role in a reputable organisation.
• Must be a member of ZICA
• Excellent Microsoft excel and word skills
• Experience in business administration is added advantage.
• Experience in working with Pastel Accounting package is added advantage.
• Drivers’ License is added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified and interested persons should send their application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to [email protected] , clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject line. The deadline for receiving Applications is Friday 16th July 2021 at 17.00 hours.