Jobs at:Precision Recruitment International
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Within Zambia , Kalumbila , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall Job Purpose
To manage and develop the Engineering Team for the safe and cost-effective running of the Process Plant and associated services, through clearly defined strategies and objectives regarding fixed plant, equipment & facilities maintenance.
Specific Job Responsibility
• Oversee the management, development and motivation of the Process Engineering teams.
• Provide Engineering input in to the construction of facilities including reviews of build quality, plus completion and handover documentation.
• Review any spares orders made to date, identify and correct shortfalls.
• Develop, implement and optimise maintenance systems.
• Assist with identification, recruitment and training of expatriate and local Zambian engineering and maintenance personnel.
• Oversee the commissioning of any relevant facilities, along with the Project and Operations teams.
• Develop, implement and manage operating and capital maintenance budgets.
• Plan and execute routine Plant maintenance.
• Document and review the overall Engineering strategy on an annual basis to ensure that it is aligned with the business plan.
• Ensure strict adherence to maintenance work and management principles (percent planned work, adherence to schedule, number of breakdowns, number of proactive requests) to obtain maximum plant availability/reliability at minimum maintenance cost per unit produced.
• Manage the Engineering Assets to ensure that they produce at their designed capacity and are periodically refurbished to their original condition to ensure optimal life – through robust condition monitoring systems and processes.
• Experience Required to Perform in This job
• At least 15 years relevant technical experience; including 5 years senior management experience.
• Previous experience in Copper/Nickel process plants will be beneficial.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred.
• Engineering Degree or equivalent Technical Qualification
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit priconsultants.com