Jobs at:Star Milling Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Responsible for set up, repair, and maintenance of electronic systems and equipment.
• To install and maintain electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in domestic houses, business premises and factories.
• Set up electronic systems and devices
• Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electronic systems and components
• Repair malfunctions in circuitry and other system structures
• Diagnose and repair electrical problems in domestic and commercial electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
• Identify electronic / electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
• Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
Qualification and Requirements:
• College qualification in both electronics and electrical engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on working experience.
• Knowledge of Grain Milling Equipment is an added advantage
• Experience in reading blueprints and technical drawings
• Experience in installing electronic / electrical panels
• Experience in commercial and residential settings strongly preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements only should apply with their cover letter and CV in a single document.
Please send to: