Electrical Engineer – Construction Projects
Jobs at:Apion Properties and Construction
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Electrical Engineer – Construction Projects
Apion is a building contractor and real estate company in Lusaka
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Skills and Competences
• Possession of the necessary skills, including CAD services and electrical designs and high professionalism required to deliver a variety of projects to the highest standards as defined in latest wiring regulations, BS7671:2018 or Zambia’s Energy Regulation Board (ERB) wiring standards.
• Design and installation of all types of HV/LV infrastructures inclusive of lighting, power & distribution systems for new residential, houses, commercial offices and industrial plants and manufacturing capital.
• Able to design and complete M&E turnkey service inclusive of installing plant, machinery & various types of industrial equipment wiring, including HVAC.
• Knowledge of distributed control system I/O cabling, and associated earthing and bonding, as well as lighting installation
• Experience at installation of motor control centres, cabling for motors and motor controls, Installation of process control sensors, actuators and analytical devices and associated cables, etc
• Carry out scheduled periodic inspection and testing of fixed wiring and various types of fire alarm & emergency lighting systems.
• Design reactive maintenance strategies and bespoke electrical solutions tailored to suit a variety of manufacturing & productivity processes, including customized panels and Instrumentation installation.
• Demonstrate experience with Security & safety systems such as fire, CCTV, access control & wireless automation.
• Knowledge of carbon reduction strategies such as LED lighting, implementation of inverter drives and voltage optimization, solar panels.
• Knowledge of Installation of data networks in Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, single mode and multi-mode fibre optic will be an added advantage.
• Registered member of EIZ, with ERB practicing certificate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]