The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
· Provides safe, reliable and courteous transport and courier services to MTNZ staff and visitors;
· Drives an assigned route to transport MTN staff and guests to and from various locations, MTNZ work sites and other business locations;
· Plans routes and requirements by studying schedules or ad-hoc requests by the office;
· Fulfills special requests of the office by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands;
· Keeps vehicles clean, serviceable and in a useable condition by undertaking routine checks daily;
· Makes and collects vehicles from garage;
· Stock distribution to all service centers in Lusaka;
· Maintains passenger confidence by keeping information strictly confidential;
· Undertakes other assignments as directed by supervisor.
· Grade 12 School certificate
· Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Driving with a valid driving license preferably Class C
· In depth knowledge of and understanding of Highway Code, Road traffic rules and Defensive driving course
· Four-wheel driving skills, Craft Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics and Certificate in First Aid
· Good knowledge of written and spoken English language
· Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment and knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures
· Numerical skills, attention to detail and ability to understand and follow written instructions
· Good interpersonal and time management skills, trustworthy and patient
· Ability to remain composed under pressure, flexible, team player, diplomatic and positive attitude.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com .