Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
The University seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual for the position of Documentation Officer .
- The tasks of Documentation Officer will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the updating of the University’s student database systems
- Develop an understanding of all other areas of the Academic Registry and to work collaboratively with other members of the team in the delivery of an integrated service.
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times and to ensure the confidentiality and security of all personal and sensitive information in line with the Universities Data Protection policy within courses and Registry
- Assist in the day-to-day management of the Documentation’s Office activities (e.g. record maintenance, student data maintenance, registration).
- Assisting with the identification and resolution of problems day –to-day problem faced by the documentation office, by suggesting new procedures and being proactive in dealing with problems.
- Aiding selected staff members to understand the workings of the registration department to create a knowledgeable, flexible, and effective workforce.
- Assist in the development of staff training workshops to maintain communication, update knowledge and skills in order to support staff members and ensure quality service to formal student requirements.
- May participate in Transfer Information System.
- Strive to improve document processing time.
- Assist in planning, organizing, staffing, and implementing registration and records management at all campus locations.
- Operate data capture technology to assist in the importation of digitized documents into the document management system.
- Must follow the SOP and policies as outlined in the department without deviation and clarify with their reporting managers.
- To perform any other lawful duties assigned.
- Bachelor of Information Science (Library Management)
- 3 – 4 Years Minimum
Suitably qualified candidates to send their updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] by 26 October 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]