Chief Financial Officer
Jobs at:A Micro Financial institution
Deadline of this Job:
05 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A registered Micro Financial institution seeks to recruit a self- motivated, experienced, skillfull and result oriented professional for the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Managing the institution’s finance and administrative function and being responsible for the soundness of the organization’s financial controls and financial reporting. Tracking of the organization s strategic set goals and objectives and providing leadership to the Finance team.
• Developing the departmental and overall company’s strategic business plans and annual plans. Also monitor the company’s annual plans to ensure they are in line with the business plan; preparation of compliance reports as required by the regulator, Bank of Zambia;
• Management and review of internal control systems to ensure integrity of financial information;
• Developing and ensuring the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs and systems;Interact with Heads of Business Units to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analysis, reports and recommendations;
• Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, revenue expenditure, capital expenditure, departmental budgets, salary updates, ledger and account maintenance and data entry;
• Identifying working capital and long-term financing requirements for the company and sourcing of funds for these requirements;
• Coordinating the preparations of financial reports, special analysis and other reports;
• Ensure financial records and systems are maintained in accordance With the Companies Act requirements, the Banking and Financial Services Act requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards;
• Control of the Company’ s expenditure and identification and implementation of cost saving measures;
• Board pack preparation and presentation; compliance and Tax planning; and Providing leadership to the finance and administration department
• Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance
• ACCA/CIMA qualification and membership with ZICA
• 2-3 years’ work experience in a financial sector as an accountant at managerial level
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.
To apply for this job please visit talent.sage.hr .