- Company: People in Need (PIN)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Mongu
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
TITLE: Cashier/Administrative Assistant
LINE MANAGER: Finance & HR Manager
We are looking for a young and energetic person for the said position. The Cashier/ Administrative Assistant will implement transparent and reliable logistics, finance and administrative processes to ensure proper functioning of the office in Mongu and to ensure compliance with PIN procedures and rules in general. She/He will maintain PIN Zambia Lusaka cash box and ensure correctness of cash transactions. She/He will maintain proper documentation of the same.
– Responsible for PIN Zambia cash box in Mongu and Lusaka
– Maintenance of cash payments (payment of advances, advance clearance, reimbursement of project related expenses)
– Cash withdraw from bank.
– Maintenance of Maintenance of Navision Kwacha cash register- regular updates and cash inventories (Fridays & month end);
– Checking of bill/invoice correctness – dates, amounts, suppliers, clarity, descriptions, signatures.
– Sorting, scanning, filling and regular submission of bills to mission Head Office(Scans and originals);
– Making payment to PIN stakeholders with proper documentation;
– Process the requests for Bank transfers (payments to suppliers only upon request from Projescts)
– Encoding daily transactions, bookkeeping, regularly reconciling cash books;
– Providing support to the office for mail collection and deliveries.
– Preparing all pension and tax deductions (PAYE, NAPSA , Workers Compensation, withholding tax, counsel levy and NHIMA)
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the same Position or Higher,
- Should have at least certificate or better in Accounts, Mathematics or Finance,
- Must have a valid affiliation with Zica.
- Mongu Residents highly Considered.
- Able to work with less supervision.