JOIN THE NICO INSURANCE ZAMBIA LIMITED FINANCE TEAM
NICO Insurance Zambia Limited is looking for suitably qualified Zambian citizens to fill up the following vacancies at Head Office, Lusaka.
Duties and Responsibilities
The jobholders will be reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager. The main duties and responsibilities of the roles shall be:
- Daily Receipting
- Preparation of Daily banking & receipting report
- Posting of direct bank transfers such as investments, transfers to salaries account, suppliers & general payments.
- Resolving tax issues (Insurance Levy)
- Bank reconciliations for Forex and local denominated Bank Accounts.
- Online posting & payment of Insurance premium Levy
- Petty Cash JVs & reconciliation.
- FX reconciliation
- Posting of FX reversals
Audit schedules for :
- Interbranch accounts
- Petty Cash
- Change Float
- Any other duties as assigned by your superiors
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with a merit or better in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma / Accountancy, CIMA I, ACCA I or CA Technician.
- in fresh graduate for the Cashier’s position.
- Must be computer literate and very good in Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Aged not more than 30 years.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their applications attaching photocopies of certificates by 12.00 hours on Tuesday 31st August 2021 .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone to attend interviews on any day after the short listing.
Applications must be emailed or delivered to:
The Human Resources and Administration Manager,
NICO House, Plot 6106/6107
Great East Road
P.O. Box 32825
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]