- Conduct phone interviews with Company beneficiaries in the rural sector.
- Client calling lists will be provided, and the agents will be expected to use the Call Centre equipment adopted by the Company.
- Agents will be required to record responses to these interviews on the system provided, and to be able to conduct a basic analysis of this information.
- Maintenance of time sheets, work schedules, and basic weekly reporting.
- Various office administration functions that are not necessarily related to Call Centre activities.
- Appropriate training will be provided.
Ability to use initiative, and apply rationale logic to daily operational activities
Computer literate in word and excel
- Job Role: Call Centre Agentx2
- Industry: IT / Telecommunications
- Salary: Negotiable depending on candidate
- 2 Years of Experience
- Previous call centre experience ideal
- Proficient in English and at least two local Zambian languages
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.recruitmentmattersafrica.com .