National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Business Instrumentation and Control Specialist – Lusaka
Grade : I
Reporting to the Plant Engineer, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Improve Machine reliability by timeously resolving breakdowns.
- Optimizing automation performance through application of advanced skills in automation.
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance schedules and documenting them on SAP.
- Mitigating risks to production through proactive maintenance activities.
- Maintaining the integrity of automation software and programs through backups and upgrades
- Maintaining the integrity of the packaging process and associated processes through calibration and repair of equipment.
- Diagnosing faults and the supporting process artisans.
- Critical spares identification for optimizing electrical and automation spares inventory.
- Sustaining a safe and healthy working environment through safety-focused maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Responsible for training Technicians and Artisans
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Advanced Certificate or Diploma in Electrical, Instrumentation and Control or equivalent.
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia
- 5 year’s experience (FMCG an added advantage)
- Packaging and process Technology
- Coaching Skills and Teamwork
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s to:
The Human Resources Specialist,
National Breweries Plc,
Sheki Sheki Road,
PO Box 35135,