Jobs at:Toyota Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Toyota Zambia Limited is a leading Automotive Company in the country with operations in Lusaka, Kabwe, Kitwe, Solwezi and Livingstone. We seek to recruit dynamic and energetic individuals who are performance driven, well qualified andexperienced for the following positions;
• A professional qualification in any Business Discipline or a degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an automotive business at a similar level.
• Good Finance and Business acumen.
• Good Communication skills, problem solving and solution oriented.
• Strong planning, organizing and leadership skills
Reporting to the Chief Operating
Officer, the successful candidate will oversee the effective management of the branch. The key responsibilities among many others include the following: –
• Overall accountability and responsibility for the Branch business, its assets, facilities, stocks and people.
• Effective operation by ensuring Customer Service delivery
• Ensuring that operations are always at the optimum staffing and efflciency levels as required by the Distributor and the respective Brand.
• Work with distributor functional heads to ensure implementation of all programs, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, reporting and management criteria.
• Ensure effective budgeting and performance to achieve the set targets.
• Effective control / monitoring & management of facility, stocks, relevant financial transactions, approvals and controls for all transactions in the business.
• Asset / Stock management through monitoring levels and stock days for all business areas.
• Service Key Performance Indicators (KPls): Productivity, Utilization & Efficiency Branch achievement.
• Management of the staff development program: Staff training plan and skills matrix for each staff member.
• Build and maintain strong working relations with both the internal and external customers and service providers.
• Follow up on customer complaints and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
• Ensuring good customer care throughout the branch across departments.
• Co-ordinate the effective management of all brands and products promoted by the group and work in synergy with all group companies.
• Facility maintenance care, safety and security.
• Any other duties that may be required from time to time
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the necessary competencies, qualifications and criteria please submit your application, qualifications together with a comprehensive CV of your career to the email address below not later than Friday 3rd June 2022.
The Group Human Resources Manager
Toyota Zambia Limited
Or email: [email protected]
Please note that only applicants who meet the above
requirernents will be contacted for interviews.