Jobs at:Mukonx Business Essentials Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Battery Technician will be responsible for the following;
• Conduct battery diagnostic tests using different kinds of methods and tools.
• Recondition or refurbish all kinds of lead acid batteries.
• Perform structural repairs on lead acid batteries such as terminals and battery casings.
• Certificate in a Mechanical/Electrical or related field.
• Experience of at least one (1) year working with lead acid batteries.
• Experience working with AGM or GEL batteries will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
• Sound knowledge about the different specific gravities of lead acids will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested individuals should send a document containing a Cover letter and CV to [email protected]