We looking for an Automotive Mechanic reporting to the Workshop Foreman to perform mechanical repairs with minimal supervision, ensure proper performance and safety of all light vehicles for the company.
- Rebuild, replace, repair, assemble all vehicle components and other systems including engines, transmissions, and suspension etc.
- Evaluate mechanical problems in vehicles using diagnostic equipment.
- Able to conduct basic auto electrical diagnostics and repair.
- Analyse engine performance and perform tune ups as needed.
- Perform routine and preventive vehicle maintenance.
- Estimate time and materials required to perform the jobs.
- Operate tools, machinery, and equipment according to prescribed safety procedures.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform duties.
- Adhere to safe conditions of working at all times.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Full grade 12 certificate.
- Minimum Advanced Certificate/ Technician in Automotive Mechanics.
- Five years minimum experience in a similar position.
- Technical knowledge of light vehicles like Toyota, Ford, Isuzu, Subaru, Mitsubishi etc.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical problems and conduct repairs independently.
- Class C1 driving license.
- Member of EIZ.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.