Jobs at:Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Artisan Hydraulics G3
Ensure that all hydraulic components are stripped, assessed, repaired, assembled and tested according to HCM standards. Ability to troubleshoot and determine cause of failure
Reports to: Hydraulics Supervisor.
Branch: Reman Workshop Lusaka
• Work according to all safety policies and ensuring that correct PPE is worn at all times.
• Daily assessment performed to ensure good housekeeping.
• Disassemble and assess hydraulic components pumps, motors & cylinders (internal parts)
• Cleaning and preparing parts for the assembly report Cleaning and preparing parts for the assembly and able to complete the assembly report accurately.
• Disassembled parts are traced and placed on the allocated places
• Logistics of parts requisitioned
• Exact requested parts from the warehouse received
• Check all parts for the assembling of components
• Assembly procedure and standards to be followed
• Test hydraulics components based on the HCM standards
• Daily reports completed and submitted to the Supervisor.
• Finalize Reports and take photos and submit to supervisor.
• Job cards and work order completed with all necessary details captured correctly (including
time started and finished, parts used, additional work required with parts lists needed; the
number of people for the task and the duration – hours to complete).
• Ensure safety standards are observed at all times
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Minimum of an Advanced Certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair/ Mechanical Technician or better.
• Minimum of 1 year’ experience in a similar field (Preferable workshop experience)
• Good Analytical Skills
• Good communication skills
• Able to operate a forklift and Crane
• Member of Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co;
Ltd. KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka .
Or email in a single document to; [email protected]
The closing date for applicants is Monday 14 th June, 2021.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.