Reporting directly to the Administration Officer-Services, the job holder will be responsible for providing administrative clerical support to contribute to the efficient functioning of the Administration department in discharging its various services to the Authority.
- Documents and file management and maintenance in liaison with Central Registry;
- Collecting and depositing files with Central Registry within set time limits;
- Following up and collecting payments for various services from procurements department;
- Collecting bills and statements of accounts from suppliers and service providers;
- Keeping departmental consumables and ensuring efficient replenishment;
- Assisting in accounts reconciliation for various services;
- Sorting of various in-coming and out-going correspondences and documents from the department and other documents register book for efficient tracking;
- Maintaining the cheque register book;
- Providing support in asset verification and maintenance of the asset inventory;
- Repair and maintenance of office furniture and equipment as well as making recommendation for disposal of obsolete furniture; and
- Undertaking minor servicing to office equipment and furniture.
- Grade twelve (12) school certificate or General Certificate of Education Equivalent;
- Diploma in Records Management, Accountancy, Business Administration/Management or a similar qualification in related discipline; and
- One year post qualifying experience in related role.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Team work
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of ZRA operations
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good records management skills
- Good accounting skills
: 1.0 Year(s)
No. of Position : 1
Job Opening date : 12-Nov-2020
Job closing date : 26-Nov-2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm .