Key Qualifications, Qualit ies & Abilities
- Full grade 12 certificate with at least merit in Mathematics & English.
- Minimum holder Diploma in ZICA, Degree Banking and Finance, Accountancy or related field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages and book keeping.
- Excellent skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening and report writing skills.
- Must be a team player and be proactive.
- Must be a paid up member of ZICA.
- Responsible for receivables and payables control
- Maintenance of accounting system
- Preparation of Management and Company financial accounts
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and budgetary control
- Perform periodic reconciliations
- Monitoring liquidity requirements in all branches
- Maintenance of ledgers and control accounts
- Petty Cash Management – assist in oversight of receipt, safeguarding and issuing of cash for daily organisational requirements and accurate documentation of each transaction
- General Accounting Activities
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly cash flow planning
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Method of Application
Interested applicants may submit their applications electronically via e mail consisting of letter and CV only, in a single document, to the Human Resource Manager on.
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name as the filename of your application.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.