5 H.E.R Technicians
Jobs at:Master Mine Service
Deadline of this Job:
23 July 2021
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Master Mine Service is a well-established mining contracting company in Zambia and is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals for the position of: -
H.E.R Technician (5)
We are looking for a skilled Heavy Equipment Repair Technicians to rebuild and to maintain mining machinery. The Technicians we are looking for should be specialized in one of the following fields.
• Engine Rebuilds. (Experience on Cummins engines and Deutz engines will be an advantage.)
• Axles and Transmissions rebuilds.
• Drill Rigs. (Experience on S1D, S7D, Boomer 281 and 282, (MT-436b, 431b & 2010) and ST – 1030.)
Experience & Skill:
• A minimum of 3 years work experience on Hydraulics and Earth moving equipment.
• Must be a member of Engineering Institute of Zambia.
• Knowledge of Hydraulic systems and know how to read hydraulic circuit diagrams.
• Advanced Craft Certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair or equivalent
• Must be discreet and flexible.
• Must be responsible, focused and self – motivated.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational abilities and excellent reporting skills
• Ability to deliver under pressure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Applicants should submit their applications with detailed CV and relevant supporting documents to the address below on or before 23rd July, 2021 .
Email address: [email protected]