2 Cleaning Contract Managers
Jobs at:A Reputable Cleaning Company
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cleaning Contract Manager you have to have an eye for detail, you will supervise janitorial operations in a building and coordinate cleaning staff, checking if facilities are cleaned correctly, assigning tasks, investigating clients’ complaints, ordering supplies, creating schedules and training employees.
Roles and Responsibilities;
• Responsible for budgets, quality control, staff and training.
• Regular on site inspections conducted with site supervisor.
• Responsible for determining levels to satisfy scope of work while remaining within budget.
• Satisfactory working knowledge in all major areas of building maintenance, including restroom sanitation, office cleaning, carpet care, floor care, equipment operation and maintenance as well as chemical knowledge and safety.
• Conduct and attend scheduled training sessions conducted by senior management.
• Ability to write reports, quality control inspections, purchase order request, employee evaluation and inventory reports
• Communicating complex tasks in a simple format to line workers/supervisors.
• Ability to read comprehend and implement the scope of work for a contracts and communicate that knowledge to site supervisor and workers.
• Working knowledge of computer software including spreadsheet and word processing.
• Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Honest and hardworking.
• Highly refined attention to detail and cleanliness.
• Adept at meeting and responding to clients’ expectations.
• Proficient in various management approaches.
• Excellent spoken and written communication.
• Able to motivate team and maintain high standards.
• Team management.
• Employee scheduling
• Inventory replenishment
• Materials requisition
• Preventive maintenance
• Previous proven experience in cleaning company preferably with at least 2 years’ experience.
• Full grade 12 certificate.
• Diploma in business administration, project management or housekeeping and hospitality management.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]