2 Artisan Fitters
Jobs at:Enviro Processing Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Enviro Processing Ltd is a Ndola based Mining Company owned and operated by Jubilee Metals Group Plc, an Industry leading processing and metal recovery business.
The Company is now looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position:
Artisan Fitters x2
The Artisan Fitters are responsible for maximizing plant availability through, maintaining the operational integrity of the plant & equipment in order to achieve production targets. Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Carry out maintenance activities assigned by the Supervisor in accordance with safe work procedures.
• Ensure allocated jobs are always completed in timely manner and of high quality to prevent rework.
• Assist in the proactive identification of repair and maintenance works required.
• Prepare accurate service and repair reports in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all tools, plant and equipment are kept in good condition, meet required safety standards and are available for use when required.
• Identify and resolve issues associated with breakdown/corrective maintenance in a timely manner.
• Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area both during and after completing a job/task
Experience & Qualifications:
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• Holder of a Craft Certificate or better in Mechanical Fitting
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintenance of fixed plant equipment
• Ability to show initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
• A member of EIZ
• Must have good communication skills in the English language.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to submit copies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] (with the subject line bearing the position you are applying for).
Closing date for receipt of applications is 17:00hrs on Monday, 14th June 2021 .