2 Accounts Assistants
Jobs at:Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka and Kazungula , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacant position of Accounts Assistant.
Accounts Assistant - ZCS 07 x2 (Lusaka, Kazungula)
• Prepares accurately payments in order to facilitate expenditure.
• Undertakes timely issuance of cheques in order to facilitate payments.
• Undertakes effectively, the maintenance of books of accounts and records in order to facilitate storage and retrieval of information.
• Undertakes timely, the preparation of audit responses in order to facilitate appropriate interventions.
• Undertakes the retirements of accountable imprest in order to ensure proper accountability of funds.
• Undertakes effectively, recoveries of advances, damages and losses in order to facilitate repayments.
• Undertakes timely, bank and general ledger reconciliations in order to facilitate informed decision making.
• Undertakes timely, development of individual work plans and implementation of the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
Qualifications, Experience And Personal Attributes
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate/ or its equivalent
• ACCA Level I/CIMA I/ZICA Technician/ or its equivalent Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
• 3 years' work experience
• Able to write technical reports
• Able to communicate fluently in English
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer Literate
• Must be of sober character
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) by 11th June, 2021 to or to the address below.
The Manager — Human Resources and Administration
Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
Sefalana House, Stand No. 5032, Great North Road,
P.O Box 31302
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.