Jobs at:Toyota Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Toyota Zambia Limited is a leading Automotive Company in the country with operations in Lusaka, Kabwe, Kitwe, Solwezi and Livingstone. We seek to recruit dynamic and energetic individuals who are performance driven, well qualified andexperienced for the following positions;
We are ONLY interested in a highly talented person who will meet criteria below and who will be on a Four Year Apprentice
Training Program: –
• Must have full Grade 12 GCE certificate and graduated in 2020 with at least Five Credits in Mathematics, English, Science and any other two subjects
• Not More than 21 years of age as at 1st July, 2022
• The Candidates should have passion to work for Automotive Industry as a preferred Career
• The Candidates should show that they have leadership qualities
• Should be able to pass Technical Training Courses as Toyota Zambia will pay for their 12 months Technical College training (Certificate in Motor Vehicle Systems City of Guilds).
What is a Toyota Zambia Apprenticeship program?
Your four-year apprenticeship program will combine training with paid employment. You will work at one of the Toyota Zambia Branch Workshops but also undergo training at a Government Technical College for one year. You will work under Toyota trained Technicians gaining valuable workplace skills by undertaking practical tasks and experiencing real-life challenges. You will undergo a learning plan, With progress monitored by our in-house Toyota Training Instructors during your training. Once qualified as a Technician you can enter the Toyota Motor Corporation Technician TEAM-GP training program. Starting at Toyota Technician, and then enrolling into the other levels of training which are Pro-Technician, Diagnostic Technician and the highest certification being Diagnostic Master Technician. These are worldwide Toyota recognized certifications.
Here are just some of the characteristics that will help you to succeed as a Toyota Technician:
• A passion for the automotive industry.
• Methodical approach to work
• An interest in problem solving
• Wanting to find out how things work
• Customer service and People skills
• Positive and energetic attitude
• Good practical skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the necessary competencies, qualifications and criteria please submit your application, qualifications together with a comprehensive CV of your career to the email address below not later than Friday 3rd June 2022.
The Group Human Resources Manager
Toyota Zambia Limited
Or email: [email protected]
Please note that only applicants who meet the above
requirernents will be contacted for interviews.