At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
Overall Job Purpose:
- To function as a clerk for all bagging operations as part of the bagging project.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- The candidate will be required to maintain accurate stock level reports, dispatch reports, print export documents and manage all emails and communications between the bagging operation and external interests.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Moderate level of Microsoft Excel competency
- Low level of Microsoft Word competency
- Send/Receive/Manage emails using Microsoft Outlook
- Print/Scan documents with information extracted from Excel/Word
- General document management
- Completion of Yr12
- Certificate / Diploma in any field
Experience required to perform in this job / Key Job Attributes
- Preferable experience using excel/word/outlook in a working environment
- Preferable record-keeping / stocktake experience
- High-Level Multitasking Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have flexible working hours
- General computer competency
- Physically fit
To apply for this job please visit firstquantum.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .