- Gathering and analyzing data and guide decision making on Risk outcomes and mitigations for selected Risk and Compliance Programs;
- Collaborates with relevant business units get relevant reporting intelligence;
- Directly write reporting scripts and coordinate the running of the same on IT systems to enhance analytical capabilities within Risk;
- Participates and supports the Risk Management on key ERM processes and assessments;
- Supports assessment of Business disruptions and close coordination with Insurance Analyst on business recoveries.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- First degree in any relevant numerate discipline such as Computer science;
- Experience or certification in programming, scripting (PL SQL, SQL, C++, Java), AML/CFT Certification, certification in risk management assurance (CRMA), certification in risk analysis (CRA) is an advantage;
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience;
- Proven experience of report writing skills in financial and non-financial areas and in MIS creation;
- Experience and knowledge of Data Analysis in a risk management environment;
- Experience working in a team and good interpersonal skills.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com .