We are looking to recruitment an Accounts Assistant with work experience in a busy and demanding environment. Preferably in the transport sector or similar.
- Managing Expense reports for control purposes i.e. Fuel Usage reports, Trip expense reports
- Digital and Physical record keeping and Checking data accuracy before being sent out to management.
- Processing financial transactions.
- Ensuring Transparency and Accountability.
- Liaising with management on on cost reduction and Report any abnormalities
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
- 2 years’ Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. Sage)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Certificate/ Diploma in Business Accounting (ACCA, CIMA, ZICA)
Method of Application
Please send an application letter addressed to:
The Human Resource, with copies of your Certificates, NRC and any other relevant documentation.