Jobs at:Radisson Hotel Group
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You have heard the line before – “our people are our most valuable asset” – well you’d better believe it! Do you want to make a real difference to our team, identifying and developing existing talent? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the service our team provides
You are a passionate advocate of how the delivery of brilliant Human Resources support can add true value to an organization, and you’re someone who genuinely believes in the wider business benefits it can bring to a company and the team.
As Training Manager, you will join a team that is obsessive about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Training Manager:
• Supports the smooth running of the Human Resources Department, where all areas of responsibility are managed and delivered to the highest levels
• Works proactively to maximize the guest service and the team experience, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
• Delivers on plans where human resources initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
• Works with key stakeholders, effectively managing and reviewing the life cycle of the team within the hotel, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
• Reviews and scrutinizes employee development, training and succession plans, providing recommendations that will enhance performance and provide added value to the individual and the company
• Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Training Manager:
• Diploma in Education
• 3 years experience in a Learning and Development role
• Able to prepare training plans, implement and measure training outcomes
• Proven experience in HR with excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
• Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
• Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
• Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
• Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
• Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th June, 2022.