To perform operational duties in ordering, receiving, storing, inventory, issuing, distributing, shipping and record keeping; determine stock items and Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals.
- Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receives, unloads, and shelve supplies
- Performs other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspects deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotates stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensures adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinates the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Certificate /Diploma in Stores/Warehouse Management or relevant equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Knowledge in fuel pump station management will be an added advantage.
Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and verifiable references should be addressed not later than 10th April 2021 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Silondwa Engineering Limited
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.