Jobs at:Outback Cafe
Deadline of this Job:
30 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job requires standing and walking for moderate periods of time. Use hands to touch, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Mixing various ingredients to make cocktails and mocktails. Pouring of wine and beer is also necessary.
• Washing of equipment, barware and glasses after use.
• Collecting payments and operating the cash register.
• Serving customers who sit at the bar with food and drinks.
• Deciding on whether a customer has had too much of alcohol.
• Cleaning of the work area and the bar counter.
• Taking orders and serving them to the right customers.
• Ordering supplies that are required for the bar.
• Arranging of bottles etc. at the bar to make it look good.
• Checking to ensure that customers meet the legal age requirements before buying tobacco and alcohol products.
• Bartender Knowledge and Skills
• Bartenders must be able to move and handle glasses, bottles etc. with care and in a manner that they will not break.
• They need to be able to follow drink recipes and mix ingredients in the appropriate quantities.
• They need to have a good memory to be able to memorize orders and ensure that the right order gets to the right customer.
• Good interpersonal skills are a must as they deal with the customers directly.
• The ability to deal with difficult or intoxicated customers in a professional manner.
Bartender Educational Qualifications and Experience
• Certification from a bartending vocational course.
• If certification is not available, then relevant training. Most bar tenders opt for this option.
• He or she must meet the minimum age requirements.
• Experience as a waiter helps.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Woodlands Buluwe Road
Plot No 4779
Email: [email protected]