Do you have an appetite for all things Food & Beverage? Are you as keen as mustard where service is concerned, whilst ensuring back of house is in order – whether it be a plate full of numbers, setting a rota or laying the table for a successful team. Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Food & Beverage Service Team are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Assistant of Food & Beverage Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Under the direct supervision of the Food & Beverage Manager , the key Responsibilities of the Assistant of Food & Beverage Manager:
- Ensures the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Leads and manages the food & beverage team, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Establishes and delivers effective programmes that advance service standards, profitability and cost control
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Assistant of Food & Beverage Manager:
- Proven experience in food & beverage service with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com .