CIMS Restaurant, Boutique & Conference Services is inviting suitable qualified personnel to apply for the following position. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals for the following Vacancy.
Position: Accountant (01)
- Provides monthly financial reports to management
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Prepare and submit accurate monthly tax returns (i.e. VAT, PAYE, Tourism Levy & NAPSA)
- Make timely & accurate payments for all bills and payments to suppliers
- Reconciliation of all payments received from all departments
- Perform reconciliation of accounts and keep them up to date
- Preparation of invoices and quotations to clients
- Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings
- Follow up on all debtors payments not settled within the agreed time frame
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to fluently and effectively communicate in English for both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel & Word).
- Added advantage of experience with an accounting software such as SAGE.
- Minimum of a degree in accounting and/or a recognized accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or equivalent)
- Must be registered with ZICA
- Working experience of at least 3 years in similar accounting position
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar accounting position
Applications with detailed CV with any supporting quotations should be submitted by April 17th, 2021. Send your applications to [email protected] or bring them in person at CIMS Restaurant
*Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]