Jobs at:LifeSong For Orphans
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Seeking qualified applicants who are passionate about Christ, using welding skills to serve, and developing the youth of Zambia to pursue a similar path!
LifeSong for Orphans Vocational Training Center, a ministry to the orphaned and vulnerable youth In Kitwe is seeking a Welder/Metal fabricator who can assist in the metal works and also practical training to join our team.
A qualified candidate would not only enjoy this work but also have the following attributes, skills, education, and experience:
• Christian character: He or she would be very serious about their faith and sharing their faith in their work. In doing so, they would be one known to be spiritually mature, sober (of mind and behavior, and excited to share their faith. They would be honest, trustworthy, respectful, and self-motivated.
• Practical trainer: He or she would have experience in and enjoy teaching others the skills of their welding experience. Practical instruction would be expected. A teaching qualification or certificate in teaching methodology to accompany their credentials would be ideal.
• Experience: Have 5 years of more experience as a welder/metal fabricator and have successfully worked in a setting using these skills. Because of the need to model excellence to learners, this person would be known to be among the best in their field.
• Education: The qualified candidate would have a Craft Certificate or diploma in welding/metal fabrication. Cross-cultural education experience would be a bonus. Lifesong promotes a continual learning attitude so it is likely the candidate may find themselves attending future trainings or programs to stay on the front edge of the industry.
• Collaborator: LifeSong for Orphans is a global ministry helping the orphaned and vulnerable children world-wide. The qualified candidate would find themselves working with expats and possibly other NGO’s to share and collaborate on the latest methodology.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should email their CV, credentials, and cover letter to:
Hand written is ok, but must be easy to read.