Jobs at:The African Business School Ltd.
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The African Business School Limited (TABS) is a Corporate Solutions provider in Leadership / Management Development and Business Consulting in Zambia. TABS focus is on helping organizations in the public, private and social sectors to develop and enhance their systems and practices to improve organizational performance and growth. TABS is seeking to work with a videographer for project-based opportunities on a part-time or consultancy basis.
• Film videos at agreed location
• Have necessary equipment or ensure working equipment is available for a shoot
• Plan the shoot with the team
• Edit footage post-production and handover in agreed formats.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficient with camera/video equipment
• Excellent knowledge of computer software related to video editing and graphic design
• Timeliness and able to commit approximately 20-32 hours per month
• Excellent computer literacy
• Self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply.