Vacancy title: Training Officer – Engineering[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Science & Engineering ]
Jobs at: SCAW LIMITED
Deadline of this Job:
06 October 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Scaw Limited is a Copperbelt-based manufacturing Company specialized in the manufacturing of grinding media, castings products and industrial oxygen and acetylene, that was established in 1960.
The Company seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the following position(s) on a two-year contract renewable depending on individual performance;
1. TRAINING OFFICER – ENGINEERING (01)
The purpose of this role is to design, Coordinate, organize and facilitate learning and development solutions and events in the Engineering Department.
Duties and Responsibilities;
Create a database for all targeted employees, with all necessary information.
Evaluate Employee performance to develop skills training needs.
Organize performance appraisal panels.
Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees.
Prepare learning materials for programs.
Liaise with learning institutions to facilitate academic and practical training.
Develop onboarding programs for new employees
Cwonduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of Training programs
Skills and Competencies
• Mature age ( minimum 40 years )
• Analytical Skills
• Technical Skills
• Advanced Computer Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent technical report writing skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with Five (05) Credits better.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Certificate in Teaching Methodology or better
• Prior experience as a Trainer/Training Officer in a reputable Company preferably in Foundry business
• Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than Friday, 10th June, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
HEAD – MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
P.O. BOX 20418