- Post Graduate University degree (or an equivalent diploma) in a relevant discipline (e.g. economics, trade development, regional integration or a similar field) or an equivalent relevant professional experience of at least eight years above the general and specific professional experience required below;
General professional experience:
- minimum of 8 years professional experience of which at least 6 years conducting evaluations in the field of regional integration/trade, preferably in Africa;
- At least 5 projects using EDF procedures and experience of different aid modalities (including joint management)
Specific professional experience:
- specific expertise in some of the fields of the assignment (e.g. border/customs management, informal/small-scale cross border trade, Non-Tariff Barriers to Trade, Sanitary & Phytosanitary (SPS) measures and Technical Standards and/or institutional capacity-building of regional organization) is a significant advantage;
- working experience in the COMESA region would be an advantage;
- Proven drafting and reporting skills: At least 5 approved reports
- At least 6 evaluations (at least 3 Mid-Term Reviews) in the COMESA region.
- Perfect command of English, the working language of the assignment.
- Knowledge of French will be an added advantage.nd repor
To apply for this job please visit rsk.current-vacancies.com .